December
26

Siri Finally

Yes, yes…I have been a tease..promising a review of the Siri and then not delivering it. There is a whole back story to the delay. The Siri arrived about the same time at the Form 2 (which you all know I am in love with). I was busy having so much fun with the Form 2 that I forgot about the Siri. When I finally remembered that I had not posted the review, I decided to wait until my love affair with the Form 2 was over so that I could do the Siri justice.

The Siri is great… it has the same functionality as the other Lelo products (rechargeable, lockable, differing speeds and patterns. I enjoyed it a lot more than the other external Lelo vibes (Nea , Lily etc) as it is far stronger and thus works for someone needing more stimulation,  BUT as a matter of preference I just love the Form 2 better. I would probably keep the Siri as a back up or as the vibe I travel with.

  1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by BedroomBanter Girls. BedroomBanter Girls said: Siri Finally the review http://j.mp/eIEjlt via @AddToAny [...]

  2. City Girl says:

    Cool — thanks for helping me decide which to review first! Have yet to review any Jimmy Jane products so I’ll go with the Form 2! xoxo

  3. Paige says:

    Thank you! I think I’ll tell hubby that I want both the Form 2 *and* the Siri, based on your reviews. :-)

    Paige

Leave a Reply